Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community & Feedback Surveys

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Ibotta_Community_News&Announcements_900x800_v01-1.png

Hey Everyone,

Along with the launch of the new community interface I'm also trying to get a sense of how you all feel about the community in general. Below you will find two different survey links that will help me improve your experience here.

Sense of Community

This survey is to get an idea of how everyone connects with one another here

Community Feedback

This survey is very simple, but the idea is you can submit your feedback and ideas anonymously. If you think of a great content piece or have trouble navigating parts of the forum, submit it here!

Saipan
Skilled Saver

@LaraL

Thanks for the heads up regarding the update and the help you provide.

It is nice to be able to sort through posts fairly quickly on each's landing page. I kind of liked the orderly active chaos of the main board view, with all posts combined.

If feasible, maybe have this as an option to view the forum, but not default. Otherwise, I reckon the group will kind of sort itself out as we all find our way around.

LaraL
Community Manager

So today is going to be a very gradual update but I think it helps with organization. You will still be able to view the community activity as you do now, but it will be slightly lower on the page.

Saipan
Skilled Saver

@LaraL

Got it, never scrolled. I figured it would have been crazy to change that.

Prime example of why I prefer a full size device for many online activities. 

LaraL
Community Manager

Yeah I prefer using a full screen as well, but 75% of people here use mobile, so for them it'll be a slightly different experience.

Saipan
Skilled Saver

@LaraL

This is my landing page currently. I am using an MS Edge test browser with an ad Blocker. 

Screenshot_20210614-133928.jpg

LaraL
Community Manager

Yeah they're currently doing some things in the backend of the platform. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@LaraL 

Appears you are able to take the SENSE OF COMMUNITY multiple times.

Is that actually by design?

If not, hopefully your tech folks will be able to toss out all but one per each individual.

Otherwise I am not sure how much help the results are.

LaraL
Community Manager

That is not by design, I'll let the person know to edit it to single response. Thank you for the heads up!

LaraL
Community Manager

Fixed.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

Neither survey had a link to get back to the community page once you completed (using iOS), so I had to go back to my ibotta app to access the community again - not a huge deal but extra unnecessary steps. Just something to note for your future surveys. 

LaraL
Community Manager

@Xiao thank you for the feedback, I agree it should have that function after completing it. I'll see if I can fix this.

Megstaff1989
Shopper

Survey done!

LaraL
Community Manager

Thank you! I'll be reviewing feedback here and there and making adjustments. I appreciate you taking the time to fill it out!

Ca1
Deal Sharer

16278343795254353306970653838802.jpg

 I keep this around to disinfect my home for my family. 

Jmiller92
Rewards Hunter

Does anyone have any tips or words of knowledge about this coupon ingredient hobby? 

Ca1
Deal Sharer

I posted a picture of Lysol I purchased, because I was trying to do the survey offer. 

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Ca1 

There is no survey offer.  I am not sure what you are talking about.

Ca1
Deal Sharer

I did come across a few surveys about the Ibotta site that I completed.