cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAQ

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

If you have questions about the basic functionality of the Ibotta Community, check out the FAQ section! If you can't find what you're looking for? Leave us a comment! 

JaniceFail
Rewards Hunter

Hi, just signed up for community, used my real name, can I change it for community or does it matter?  

Becky-G
Rewards Hunter

How are you able to just post at all? While I am new to the Ibotta community, I am not new to Ibotta. 

I had an interesting find on my account and was curious if anyone else had a similar issue. 

Thanks for your help!

Dana
Deal Expert

@Becky-G  when you get to the main screen of the community you will see a button that says start a conversation that's how you post. You can't miss it

ryandkysmom
Rewards Hunter

Hi! I’m new. I read the FAQs. Is there still a pla e to change my avatar for the community page? It’s not where FAQs says. I was hoping at least my regular Ibotta pic would show. 

FelskyNY
Ultimate Saver

@ryandkysmom  Click on your icon in the corner and then profile, and then it gives you the option to select an image.  and Welcome - 

ryandkysmom
Rewards Hunter

Thank you! 

ryandkysmom
Rewards Hunter

How do you have an avatar not from the list?

FelskyNY
Ultimate Saver

@ryandkysmom  (you'll see I put @ and then your name - that's the best way to get someone's attention or respond directly to someone).  You don't see the option to upload - maybe that's after you earn a few badges by participating in the community by commenting on other posts, liking other posts etc.  

TheHouseWren
Rewards Hunter

Hello! This is my first ever comment here, and I hope that it's okay to ask this. My household has been shopping on Amazon over the last year more so than usual. I'm wondering if there is a way to connect our Amazon account to ibotta? I do make grocery purchases there, along with other miscellany. Thanks! 

clipandshare
Shopper

@JuliannaV how do you edit a post that you've made? There is no option to edit in the drop down v ... is there another way to edit or delete a post?

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@clipandshare  there is not currently a way to edit or delete posts. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

clipandshare
Shopper

@JuliannaV UGH!! no likey! The amount of spam I am getting from having my facebook id posted is ridiculous! 

Thanks for your response tho

FelskyNY
Ultimate Saver

@clipandshare  mark it as INAPPROPRIATE and ask for it to be deleted because of the spam (and maybe they can delete it)?  Just a thought - may not work though.

clipandshare
Shopper

@FelskyNY I did try that yesterday but so far, no luck 🤞

FelskyNY
Ultimate Saver

@clipandshareyou can usually edit a post within 10 minutes or so, (someone please correct me) for future reference. 

zyde
Shopper

hi. i just joined and am reading people discussing rebates. where is a direct link to rebates and rebate terms, etc. on the website, so i can partake? 🙂