cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$1 Billion Bonus — Pit Stop

Saving4Fun

730314F3-9C68-406F-93C8-CD0463DA4EF4.jpegThey said, “Check back to see our progress...” Did they not think someone would realize the ticker isn’t real?

28 Replies

Re: $1 Billion Bonus — Pit Stop

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun  Wow - I never would have noticed that in a million years!

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Saving4Fun  Good catch! I would have missed it, too. 

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY @Welshcar I guess I’ve learned to look for the tiniest differences by reading all of those offer details to make sure I’m getting the exact size, shape, flavor, color, available at one store only. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Saving4Fun   Hate to say it, but I honestly didn't care enough to notice. 

Saving4Fun

@FelskyNY LOL. I’m just trying to be efficient. If another bonus were coming, I’d try to pace myself on WW to make it two for one. 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Saving4Fun  Since you mentioned details, can you tell me why, when I search for a product from the home page of the app, it sometimes shows up without a store assigned to it? I did a search for seltzer that I was buying to combine with a BYBE offer and it popped up with a $2 rebate but I can’t find it anywhere, even in the “any liquor store” or “any grocery store” sections. 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@Welshcar I’ve noticed a similar issue on some of the Earn More bonuses, and @SaverGirl67 found an alcohol offer that’s exactly the same issue as you’ve discovered. Honestly, I think it’s something as simple as someone forgot to write part of a computer code that links it to a store. Complete speculation, but seems logical. Otherwise, it could be that offers are being loaded into the server in advance of their start dates, and they won’t link up until that date. However, that scenario wouldn’t explain the issue with Earn More bonuses not being linked to the item offers required to achieve the bonus. 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Saving4Fun  Nvm I just did a search and found the answer 😆

0 Likes