Did you mean: 

Re: $1 Billion Bonus — Pit Stop

Saving4Fun

@Welshcar what’s the answer?!

0 Likes

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Saving4Fun  Yes, that is a bit frustrating when you have a bonus started and then find no offers when you want to complete it. 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Saving4Fun  Lol 😆 basically what you said Lara posted that she was going to look into it. It was posted 3/31

OBSHOP
Deal Ambassador

That's attention to detail / fine print

Ready, Set, Shop

MelissaR
Rewards Guide

@Saving4Fun  I thought I read that the ticker wasn't in 'real time", it was just for animation.

kamartin1
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun 

Yep! I figured as much when I looked yesterday!

0 Likes

kamartin1
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

0 Likes

kamartin1
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun 

...and I’m begging—plz can they not fix the Earn More linking issue??? It is so frustrating and time consuming. It makes me feel like a complainer by the time they fix my issues.

0 Likes

Saving4Fun

@kamartin1 I feel ya 100%, and the same goes for the Target link. I saw that one of the bonus offers during this upcoming series will be valid only on online grocery pickup, which means a complete meltdown is going to happen when everyone starts linking. Do you remember the Super Bowl bonus? It was the same kind of bonus I don’t understand why they keep promoting the link. Just my opinion, but it seems like they would want it to function properly and accurately before adding any more users into the mix. Not only is it creating havoc for the Care Center, I feel like it has to be causing damage to Ibotta’s reputation, and creating a ripple effect on Target’ good name, even though it’s completely powered by Ibotta. 

kamartin1
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun 

I totally agree about linking Target. The only time that it worked seamlessly for me was with a pickup order on a Tuesday. I am afraid to relink. And at Christmas, the linked account was awful. I am going to Target today; then I will relink for the “Road” promotion. After that, I will unlink again.

0 Likes