Rewards Whiz

$5/15 again& Frankenstein Bonus $10/38

D02651E7-A831-416B-A820-99A2544A3F89.png

0 Likes
29 Replies

Re: 10/21 WWB & Frankenstein Bonus

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

First time in 2 months only $1/8 ww but I did get the Frankenstein bonus. I'm happy with it all. The next 3 days are really busy for me so am worried I won't even be able to get 8 items. 

0 Likes

kynuna
Rewards Guide

I got WW $5/18 & Frankenstein Bonus $10/38, plus I need 38 offers to complete my JOL Bonus 🎃 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

$1/8 and $10/42

@kynuna  you have a nice stack there.

kynuna
Rewards Guide

@Icequeen813  The Ibotta gods were smiling on me

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

WW $5/18
Frankenstein $10/42

I’m very excited to get these.  This week I am visiting my Mom and have lots of different stores to to make quick stops. The timing is perfect.

Jellybean227
Shopper

I have $10/42 for Frankenstein  and a $5/15 for ww.     My daughter  got a $5/10 Trick and when completed unlocks Treat for a $5 bonus 

0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Core Shopper

I didn't get any of these new bonuses. I just have jack-o'-lantern bonus but I have 10 more items left and I just put in an order through Walmart pickup. I am hoping for some nice bonuses in November. Enjoy your new bonuses.

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

That's great knowing the bonuses are still plentiful. It's just a good old grand bonus palooza, with tricks and treats even Frankenstein has made a cameo appearance.

That's about as disgruntle and sarcastic as I can be considering I was a proud recipient of 🎃 and the weekly Coke with coffee FAO. 

As of today I have redeemed 195 total offers, yes I'm still shopping luckily I can still collect rebates on the items I'm already buying.  I'm looking forward to November's bonuses.  

After I finish my I'm heading to Bath & Body Works, anyone know of any good deals?

Even with few bonuses October is my 4th highest grossing month in the 19 months I've been using app.

Paying full price is optional

Christie2
Rewards Guide

I'm glad you all are getting bonuses,  but it's very frustrating to not get one.  I haven't had any bonus since the sunflower.