cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 10/21 WWB & Frankenstein Bonus

mmoore01
Deal Master

Nothing for me.  Looks like a whole month off for me.

I did get the Coke with Coffee FAO last night, but that's about it.,

I haven't had a month like this since September of 2020.  Matter of fact, I had one of my BEST months last October.

Can't wait until November.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Christie2  You have to spend money to  earn money. If Sunflower Bonus was last bonus, you must not be a frequent user of Ibotta app

0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

$5/15 WW & $10/38 Frankenstein. 
I have 45 left on JOL and am just completing as I stack with weekly bonuses and pacing to complete by end of month. Looks like these are all aligning well for max savings!  Frankenstein was a surprise as I didn’t expect to see more this month. 

0 Likes

TXbelle
Super Saver

@OBSHOP 

Do you get a monthly freebie for Bath and Body Works? I got some guy body cream. My 2 grandsons are teenagers (14 and 16) so thought these could be stocking stuffers. I have been collecting girly stuff but I have much more than I can really use and no grandgirls. Also I think it's buy 3 get 3 free or some such. They always have a sale.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@TXbelle 

I'm on the mailing list so I get new offers every week.  Today I'll, be buying some holiday themed 3 wick candles.

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 @Christie2 

I think it's misleading to promote the idea.  Spending money is required to receive bonuses.  

I can only speak for myself cause I don't know anyone else's situation.  I have spent enough to earn $300.00 in rebates in October.  

So I believe the explanation was provided by @LaraL their is an on and off switch and like many other users the switch is momentarily off, however I believe November will be bountiful.

Dean

I agree with @OBSHOP . My earnings in September were $5.54. Worse month all year. But I'm still getting bonuses except for the last WWB. And I'm finally able to complete more bonuses because there have been more useful offers this month.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  Unfortunately, as I've said before (just my 2 cents), I think that you are part of the control group that sadly got no bonuses to monitor your shopping habits without weekly bonuses.  The whole concept of Ibotta is customer acquisition and shopping behavior patterns.

Christie2
Rewards Guide

I guess that depends on your definition of frequent shopper.  I guess not compared to some of you but I have a total of almost $1000 in the last year.  I quit shopping because I quit getting any bonuses.  I haven't gotten a single bonus since the sunflower. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

Thanks for your sharing your opinion here.  I would also like to add this.  

This is what we know

•  1 big bonus 45/140
  • No big bonuses 
  • weekly bonuses 
  • No weekly bonuses 
  • No big bonus No weekly bonuses 
  • Extra bonuses 
  • No extra bonuses 
  • No bonus at all

I believe every app user falls into one or more of these categories.

Shopping trends of users prior to October. Have they changed what caused the changes? 

Did those who received bonuses shop more or less?

Did those who didn't receive a bonus shop more or less?

Are app users habit staying the same with or without bonuses. 

Well I can say by the end of this weekend I'm sure I'll have over 200 redemptions. Bonus or not I'm going shopping. 

0 Likes