Re: 10/21 WWB & Frankenstein Bonus

cjwoody
Super Saver

@FelskyNY  Same bonuses as you 🥳  $1/8 and $10/42

0 Likes

Blzd2SAVVV
Deal Sharer

All of the above. Same issue. $45/140 is all I got for October. So far I'm 110/140 so I'll finish up this weekend and hoping for a better November. I appreciate any sayings. I never pay full price regardless of Ibotta. 😀

0 Likes

Blzd2SAVVV
Deal Sharer

Forgot to mention I got FREE NESTLE MORSELS for signing up for text alerts. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  If you check profiles & see how active people are, …. It’s not random & it’s not a complicated algorithm IMO

0 Likes

Lollykins
Skilled Saver

@kynuna I am right there with you.  I need 41 more to complete the $45 Jack O Lantern bonus.  My Frankenstein is $10/42.  So it's like getting $10 for 1 more rebate!  Sooooo excited!!🤩

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Update I completed WWB,Shopped Publix WM,& Target..Super Coffee was BOGO at Publix, $2.99 , bought 6, Aisle rebate $10( limit 5) for $1.03 MM.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  Anything special I'm missing at Target or usual stuff repeated? 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  Nah, just Good Culture Cottage Cheese $1 rebate on 3 5oz cups & .$.75  from Aisle

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

I don't believe bonuses are required for monitoring app users shopping habits but to stimulate shopping. 

Anytime an app users redeems an offer data is created and collected for marketing purposes.  

I'm going to say the bonuses are for retention as well as acquisition.  Here in the forum behaviors are influenced every Monday and Thursday mornings. 

It's evident with the responses from app users how receiving or not receiving a bonus will affect thier anticipated shopping behaviors. 

Even in this thread some have received bonuses and doubt they will fulfill the requirements. Some have acknowledged receiving a bonus and will fulfill the requirements. Then those with no bonus have no incentive to shop. 

Therefore regardless of the category each app users falls in data is generated. 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes

SaverGirl67

$5/15 WW

$10/38 Frankenstein 

I got 7 offers on my way home last night so should be able to knock out my WW today. 

Happy shopping 🛒 

0 Likes