cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharon51
Rewards Hunter

Yes I'm new to Ibotta. My niece got me to do this. My question is I haven't received  the $10 bonus. I did everything I was suppose to. Since I am linked to Walmart I didn't have to scan a receipt. Is that why I didnt get it? The email I got said I would. I enclose some of that email.

Screenshot_20211109-143403_Gmail.jpg

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
LaraL
Rewards Whiz

It should still come through via account linking, it doesn't need to be by uploading a receipt. Looking at your account I'm not seeing the $10 bonus either. If you're certain that you've met all the criteria for the bonus then I would submit a ticket to our Care team and they will issue you the credit. This can be done by going to Account > Help in the app.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
LaraL
Rewards Whiz

It should still come through via account linking, it doesn't need to be by uploading a receipt. Looking at your account I'm not seeing the $10 bonus either. If you're certain that you've met all the criteria for the bonus then I would submit a ticket to our Care team and they will issue you the credit. This can be done by going to Account > Help in the app.