cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

$10 Referral bonus?

Lspiers92
Rewards Hunter

I haven’t received my referral bonus for inviting teammates who have used my referral code, is this a common issue? Am I missing something? 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: $10 Referral bonus?

mmoore01
Deal Master

To earn the referral bonus, your new Teammates must submit a name brand rebate first. It cannot be an Any brand rebate.

Also, if your teammate shopped online, their rebate must complete before you can get your bonus.  Some online purchases can take up to 90 days to complete.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

To earn the referral bonus, your new Teammates must submit a name brand rebate first. It cannot be an Any brand rebate.

Also, if your teammate shopped online, their rebate must complete before you can get your bonus.  Some online purchases can take up to 90 days to complete.

Solved! Go to solution

Pasquanl
Shopper

Same issue and my referral followed all the steps:

used my referral code/link to sign up

only user on her device

redeemed an offer that was NOT any Any Item. 
verified their account. 

what gives???

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

Did your friend receive credit yet? Online purchases can take up to 90 days.  In store purchases can take 24-72 hours to get credit.  Until your friend gets credit, you will have to wait.

Once your friend receives credit, it could take a couple of days to get your referral bonus.

If you still don't get your credit, you will need to open a request.  Requests are taking about a week right now.

Solved! Go to solution

Pasquanl
Shopper

Yes. She did. She got credit for the offers redeemed and got credit for some newbie Bonuses.  
also will she show up in my list of teammates when I get the referral credit? 

Solved! Go to solution

bohach
Rewards Hunter
hi
Tags (1)
0 Likes