Did anyone earn anything?

I see an extra amount but could not see why I got it

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: $100k Split bonus

Loloward
Shopper

I thought if you got three referrals, you were to get your share of the $100K. So the amount we received was dependent on how many people earned three referrals. It also shows my account balance to be more, that I received it, but the amount isn’t showing. 

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@LaraL  has an announcement been made about the $500 & the $100000 winners?

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Kathyx

Was your account credited by 10k. The drawing was for 10 winners to split 100K. I'm beginning to believe these drawings are bogus Noone ever wins.  App users of I'm wrong will an Ibotta drawings winning please correct me...

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  All will not be revealed soon? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Loloward
Shopper

I thought if you got three referrals, you were to get your share of the $100K. So the amount we received was dependent on how many people earned three referrals. It also shows my account balance to be more, that I received it, but the amount isn’t showing. 

Solved! Go to solution

Kathyx
Deal Sharer

I think so I got 70 but does not give any details, not email nothing but I see a notification that was about that split

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

vegangma
Shopper

I was attempting to inquire about all the Giveaways I’ve seen notifications of, but it got attached to one from months ago. I don’t win, but I like to see who does. I’ve not seen anything regarding winners. What’s that about? 

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@vegangma  We all would 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@vegangma 

I have not heard of anyone winning any of the sweepstakes. I'm beginning to wonder if they are legit? Well has anyone ever or knows of anyone who has won???

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@OBSHOPNo one has come forward & “boasted” about winning & the a lot of us like to share our “deals”3weeks ago I asked Lara &  got no response 

0 Likes