cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$15/60 Treasure Chest Bonus

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

This is my first “marathon” bonus in at least a month. I hadn’t envisioned completing the WWB, but now that there’s a stack, I’m going for it. 👊

7605F799-1B8F-497E-949B-B3607CFAF00C.png

11 Replies

Re: $15/60 Treasure Chest Bonus

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

5AF1042E-69D4-4DC4-914C-AEB8B161F52F.jpeg

0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

This bonus was a surprise this morning. 60 offers seems like a lot in 2 weeks. I hope there are some new offers. I hate to miss out on a big one. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Interesting, 60 offers is high, but if new offers and stacks keep coming I might complete.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@SoCalHal 

Thanks for posting TCB. I really wasn't motivated to fulfill my WWB until seeing this now I'm making me a list to shop at Kroger's and do a little weekend stacking. 

Don't let what you don't have prevent you from enjoying what you do have.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@jlhersback on average I can complete 30 offers a week, those quarter cash back offers for candy bars (mostly Butterfingers the last month+), yogurt (especially Fage), single serve cottage cheese and Pringles go an awful long way.  

Even most of the yogurt offers requiring multiple unit purchases aren't too obnoxious

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt   I will definitely give it a shot. I do like offers that are less than $1 after Ibotta. I could use some more yogurt and husband and son appreciate the candy bars. It always seems like a lot but with 2 mwmm and another 2 ww it will probably work out. 

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

I got $12/35 for my treasure chest bonus. I was going to take a break from Ibotta for a bit to work through my stockpile but now I'm back in it because of this enticing offer. I think I can do it.

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

Wow, I didn't think anyone had received something different than the $15/60. That's quite a difference in bonus value.

somecreative
Core Shopper

Agree…. Skipping the treasure this time. I have so much stuff anyways