cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $2 Ready Set Eat Bonus

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

I just signed up for this bonus yesterday! 🤞🏼 It goes smoother then what I’ve read.  Still no credit but it’s only been 24 hrs.  

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@NikcodymomWe probably worked out all of the kinks for you.  Mine was late, but did not require a ticket.

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Be-Bop-A-Lula I’m very hopeful on this one, but hate seeing the turmoil it caused for others! However,  I for sure appreciate the easy road made!!  Let’s hope it works out that way 🤞🏼☺️

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Be-Bop-A-Lula  I signed up for it on the 15th, Didn’t get the bonus, submitted a support ticket with the confirmation screenshot, got a response asking me for the confirmation email, and was reminded that I needed to use the same email I use for Ibotta. Duh, of course I did but they have to assume we don’t know how to read instructions 😡 Lots of work and frustration for $2. 
Oh, and as a bonus, I’ve already gotten four emails from ready set eat🤣

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Welshcar Sorry to hear you too are having trouble with this bonus.  I loathe submitting help tickets.  Good luck.

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Welshcar 

I have to agree.

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Donna2 

I hope this is resolved for you by now. If not, I would reply on your last email response/thread. I did that, and they resolved it the following day.

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@kamartin1 its still not resolved. I do still have the email so I will give it a whirl. Thanks for reminding me!

Tarribear
Rewards Guide

Still waiting for mine from Thursday, put in ticket, got back asking for a order email confirmation.  Replied back and sent photo again of the confirmation sign up.  Hope it gets taken care of soon.

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Tarribear 

Seems like that’s the drill!

There’s a reminder in all this: Take pictures of everything!