cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $2 Ready Set Eat Bonus

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@kamartin1 I replied to the email as you suggested and sure enough they did a manual credit to my account within an hour! I think the care team is making their way around to everyone with this.

For anyone else who did a ticket and recieved an email response (mine was about a week ago) then give the reply to email a try like @kamartin1 suggests. That seemed to do the trick. 

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Donna2 

So glad they came through!

0 Likes

Tarribear
Rewards Guide

Update - got the bonus added today from fix it ticket after showing them the screen shots of sign up and welcome email.🙂

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Tarribear Glad it all worked out. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I never even had it in my  'earn more' list.

Guess it wasn't meant to be for me.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rickibotta That’s disappointing. I thought it was available to all who were willing to sign up for the emails.

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

Well sadly 72 hrs has come and gone….ticket it is 😣

Lollykins
Skilled Saver

Okay!  I knew someone would have posted about this.  I just got a notification  from Ibotta that I earned $2 for the Ready.Set.Eat bonus but had NO idea what the heck that was.  No wonder I couldn't remember.  This was months ago! LOL

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Lollykins That’s crazy.  Instead of 3 days it took almost 3 months.  Good to hear it did finally come through.

0 Likes