cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd 'Anniversary' - $1 Text Alert Bonus

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So today is my 3rd ibottaversary, which does not mean much for me.

But there was a $1 text alert bonus.  I post this because I see others asking if there is anything given for anything past the first one.  I did not get a badge.  Just the $1 bonus for completing 3 offers in a week.

Many tell a similar story, although dates and amounts vary.

• I was a member for 9 months before my first redemption.
  • I only had $20.90 in earnings after being a member for 14 months, after the first 5 ½ months actually using ibotta.

DATE

Lifetime Earnings

October 21, 2018

July 13, 2019

1st ibotta offer redeemed ($1 any item)

$1

December 31, 2019

$20.90

November 2, 2020

Transferred $1,000 to PAYPAL

$1,039.93

August 19, 2021

Transferred $1,000 to PAYPAL

$2,015.92

October 21, 2021

$2.331.86

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
4 Replies

Re: 3rd 'Anniversary' - $1 Text Alert Bonus

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Happy Ibottaversary. Nice getting $1 bonus offer.

0 Likes

MerSadie
Saver

I had a 5th year anniversary! Yes got the text for the big dollar!! I think I have had them for previous anniversaries too! It is nice that that recognize us!!!!

ashbellavigna
Rewards Hunter

I need to know your secrets on how you save so much! 🙂

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@ashbellavigna 

Here is a post that has a bunch of do's and don'ts:

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/newbie-knowledge-wanted-please/m-p/8574

Anybody can 'earn' a lot in ibotta rebates.   All you have to do is spend a lot of money on things that have ibotta rebates.  So, you can't really equate how much someone has earned in rebates to how good of deals they are getting.    But if you combine sales with ibotta and sprinkle some coupons in there, you can enjoy some real savings, especially if they are for items you would normally buy without all the savings.   Then after you are comfortable with building deals that way, you can add additional cash back sites for further savings, or simply to get deals on other products that may not have ibotta rebates.

If you have a Dollar Tree near you, check to see if they stock the Sunday paper..  It is a cheap way to get a lot of coupons for $1..  That being said, some Dollar Trees are raising prices, so it may not apply in your case.

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes