cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$4 reward choice & MWM stack question

pascalemorganti

Well, I never do online pickup (maybe once) but I was going to do $4 reward choice (10 offers for pickup or delivery) & planned to stack w/ the MWM.

Had my time slot reserved & order almost finished, hit continue to checkout at 2:59 as it said had to be in by 3pm and BOOM time slot gone. 

My small town Walmart won’t let any pickups be put in after 3pm; I went 😳when my order couldn’t be picked up today.

QUESTION: Can I place the pickup order today with a tomorrow pick up time & still get the Reward Choice which expires 1:59am 7/15? I’ve tried reading everywhere rules on pickup/grocery delivery.  I know I can place my online orders as long as PLACED before expire time & still get credit but does that same rule apply here? Someone please…

0 Likes
9 Replies

Re: $4 reward choice & MWM stack question

pascalemorganti

I should add I do realize my MWM of $3/6 won’t be stacked at this point so I’ll still be running out for that but I want the Reward Choice too 🤪

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I didn't know there were even Reward Choice bonuses this week

0 Likes

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt I wasn't aware of a RewardChoice this week, either. Do they roll out at different times? 

@pascalemorganti sorry I'm no help with your question, I only shop in store. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Savingcraze apparently so. When it comes to brick and mortar vs online, you and me both. Certainly not for grocery type stuff, that's generally a nonstarter that needs not detain me

Earlier this year there were offers for chips leading to a brand bonus. Not only were the offers Walmart exclusive, you could only buy them ONLINE from Walmart 

LY I was at a Walmart. I bought a frozen Chinese entree. After scanning my receipt the offer didn't register, I found out it was exclusively an online offer and I promptly asked for and got a refund 

On a slight tangent, it's just so ®€+@®∆€∆ that Ibotta only allows ONLINE ORDERS to be used for Taco Bell - does Ibotta think EVERYONE just orders FAST FOOD ONLINE? 

Maybe ONE time where it would been useful to me was last year for McCain's smiley face hash browns/tater tots. I think was Target exclusive with Ibotta, and there was a chance for a triple play McSTACKsky with Ibotta, Fetch Rewards and ShopKick. I think it was the last day for the offer from at least 2 of the apps.  Well that day I went to a regular Target and TWO Super Targets and I couldn't find it in ANY of those

0 Likes

pascalemorganti

@RCKCreatEnt @Savingcraze the reward choices are from the icon in crowd status, there were 4 choices & this happened to be my 2 of 2. 

I’ll find out, I put the order through so will see if it runs like online orders by DATE of order or pickup! 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@RCKCreatEnt  In - Crowd Reward Choice, I thought that ended already ? I completed 7/4 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@pascalemorganti I had my Reward Choice last week. I forgot 2 of them - I think 1 was a 7/$3 and I definitely took that - but I had 1 requiring either a order online from a grocery or big box with either home delivery or in-store pickup (that was a no way Jose for me) - or an additional $1 for completing 1 booze offer (took that one)

pascalemorganti

@Icequeen813 @I believe that one was the last of the 4 choices when I had picked them a couple weeks ago just FYI 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@pascalemorganti  The last couple of months has been bonuses galore,especially for icon status…