cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 Bloom Bonus

SaverGirl67

Does anyone have any free or almost free suggestions for the online purchase?

FB9371B8-86EA-491A-9E9F-82B10554AA4D.png

78 Replies

Re: $5 Bloom Bonus

cweiner31
Rewards Guide

I'm going to buy something cheap on ebay. My offer is $5 for 10 offers plus 1 online purchase.

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Lucky you.  I didn't get that bonus.

SaverGirl67

@mmoore01  Sorry to hear that. I’m always a little bummed when I don’t get bonuses.

But maybe they gave me this one because I didn’t get a MWMM. Lol

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@SaverGirl67 I didn't get it either; odd you didn't get a MW2M LW 

BTW do you have Groupon? If you need to complete an online order via Ibotta, Groupon really rocks

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@SaverGirl67 well I be a 🐒's uncle, I actually got 1 after all

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@SaverGirl67  There is a free Bulldog face wash deal via Target Online, but (gulp) you’d have to link your card for this transaction.  It’s 25% off, and you’d get an additional 30% for pickup.  And of course another 5% for red card if you have one. The IB offer is $3.

$6.99 - $1.75 - $2.10 for online - $3 IB = $0.14 oop.  And - $0.35 for red card would get you to a MM.

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@SaverGirl67  I also posted the Mederma deal at Walgreens that is a MM, but the extent of the MM may vary depending on whether you received a $5 WYS $20 booster in your account. 🤞🏼

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  I posted the CVS offer I did but I didn't mention that I did it through Ibotta.  Counted as an online purchase. I do have carepass though.  Pay $5.29 - $2/5 digital, pay $3.29 get $4 EB

Screenshot_20210620-201606_Ibotta.jpg

IMG_20210620_171146_786.jpg

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  🪥🪥🪥🪥 Nice n easy deal, thanks for sharing!  I wish it worked on the floss, too.  I’ve been trying to put together a deal specifically for Glide floss over the past couple of weeks because I just opened my last unit.  It’s another “CeraVe” that I paid full list price in a past life 🤣.

0 Likes