cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $5 Bloom Bonus

momaomao
Shopper

This bonus is to expired today,  I had make one online shopping yesterday but it is not showing up and my online shopping redemption still show as 0.  How can i check out if the redemption is missed or is pending process?

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@momaomao whether you already completed all the requirements for the bonus (10 regular offers and one online offer, I THINK you got till the wee hours Sunday to finish

If you already completed your online offer during the eligible period your cash back can come anywhere from a week to 45 days afterwards then the bonus comes, I think retroactively

Blessed0301
Deal Sharer

Good luck with your online part of your bonus. I thought mine from Walgreens had not worked but eventually it showed.

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

I did a purchase of a Amazon gift card and not sure that would work for the online bonus part. It did mention to do an online shopping category and amazon gift card was there. Exclusions didn’t mention not buying gift cards so technically it should work.  I’m hoping that would count but we will see. Nothing yet. 

I thought grocery online don’t work like Walmart but I guess some stores are ok ? 

0 Likes

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@Titanpinay I did the amazon gift card as well and it hasn't triggered the bonus.

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

Has anyone had a target.com order trigger the bonus? Oddly I don't see target.com listed when I click on the list for online shopping 

0 Likes

BlushBrown
Shopper

Not on my end.

Still waiting on the bonus trigger.

I received my item in the mail today from Amazon. Still nothing on the bonus..

0 Likes

Blessed0301
Deal Sharer

My online Target offers are usually my bonus headaches.

jlhersback
Core Shopper

I did a $2 order from Burger King through Ibotta and it triggered immediately. 

Blessed0301
Deal Sharer

Did your burger king online order count as an offer?

0 Likes