cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $5 Bloom Bonus

Nique
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY Thank you for the tip about the toothbrushes. They came back in stock at CVS today. Placed my order and the credit came within hours.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Nique  That's great! It was any easy offer.

0 Likes

jlhersback
Core Shopper

@Blessed0301 @Yes. It did count as an online offer and was credited before I even got my food in the drive through. 

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

@ThatGuy oh no! Good to know. I may be out of luck. Not sure if it’s worth to open a ticket but we will see.

0 Likes

momaomao
Shopper

Good to know.  I did make online shopping with wish before and got the credit right away.   But this time, the online shopping i make with wish still haven't shown up after 3 days! Not sure if i should open a case to be sure!

0 Likes

Blessed0301
Deal Sharer

I did Walgreens and it credited quickly.

0 Likes

momaomao
Shopper

I already completed all the required redemption, except the online one didn't show up.  So, I guess all i can do is to wait then.  Thanks

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

@momaomao  I hate the waiting part. It’s like I’m on pins and needles. Can’t believe I’m so anxious for $5. 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

Update - I didn’t get the bonus yet even though I made my order on the 19th and the bonus has disappeared. So I sent off a request with a copy of my pickup receipt. Fingers crossed it’ll come through. 

SaverGirl67_0-1624798541220.png

Blessed0301
Deal Sharer

I will be doing the online offer immediately nextime this type of bonus is offered.