cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $5 Bloom Bonus

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@SaverGirl67  Just when you are getting ready to give up - boom!    Great news!

SaverGirl67

@FelskyNY   Right!  I looked back and I made the purchase on the 18th. I honestly didn’t think this one was going to come through. 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

STILLLL waiting

@SaverGirl67 when did you finally get credit for your online offer and then your Bloom Bonus?

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

They came together yesterday 

0 Likes

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

I put in a ticket for not getting the bonus. I bought a $5 gift card through Amazon Gift Cards which was one of the links under online shopping. They shot back an email asking for all this information like transaction numbers and I explained that the transaction is easily found as I received Ibotta credit for it and there wasn't transaction info as it was through Ibotta and paid for by my Ibotta balance. It's been two days and no follow up response.

Anyone receive credit from buying an Amazon gc?

BlushBrown
Shopper

I have not received Bloom bonus for any of the 2 purchases I've  made on Amazon.

I am going to put in a ticket soon.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Anybody still waiting for the Bloom Bonus? I made 2 separate Groupon orders exactly 2 weeks ago, they both arrived a week later, i.e., last Saturday, and I'm STILL WAITING

0 Likes

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@RCKCreatEnt I got my credit but it took about 5 emails with Ibotta support to get it credited.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@ThatGuy thanks! I've long had a hunch I would have to jump on chili with Ibotta care

0 Likes

Ibottalp
Deal Sharer

I bought chicken nuggets at Burger King. 

0 Likes