cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $5 Bloom Bonus

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody It doesn't attach to the floss too? 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  Do you have the $4 cetaphil CRT, it is attaching to the sample size, 2 oz which is $4.39

would cost you .39 (plus tax)  ships free with carepass if you have it.

0 Likes

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  It does attach to the floss, which is $11.89 for a 3-pk in my neck of the woods.  I’ll need to fiddle around with some of the other CRT’s and DQ’s to see if I can stack a more attractive deal 🤗.  Also, I didn’t get a $4 Cetaphil CRT; I only received $2, so I’ll hang onto it for now.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody   We all have faith in you.  I laugh when I see the progressive coupons about bundling your homeowners and auto -  Like they know anything - I'm sure you can bundle up something. 

cjwoody
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  🤔 just curious, when does your new $4 Oral-B EB expire?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cjwoody  I placed the online order yesterday, so the EB aren't showing yet (although the Ibotta credit is).  My Covergirl and Almay EB expire 7/20

tja25
Deal Sharer

I ordered from Amazon yesterday morning through Ibotta and received confirmation this morning that the product shipped. No credit for online purchase in my bloom bonus. At what point should I get concerned? Everyone seems to be getting credited for the online purchase right away. 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@tja25 if I'm not mistaken cash back from online orders comes anywhere from a week to 45 days after placing the order and the bonus may be awarded retroactively, so if this bonus expires in 5 days if you completed all the requirements by deadline once the online order gets completed and you get the cash back the bonus then comes your way

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

I ended up making an order from Macy’s. I had a GC I forgot about - they put some towels on sale - and Ibotta was offering 10% back. But I haven’t gotten credit for the bonus yet either. Hopefully it’ll all work out in the end 😎

kynuna
Rewards Guide

I made a small ebay purchase at 11:30am on 6/21/21, and my Ibotta account was credited at 3:00am on 6/22/21 also received my $5 Bloom Bonus