cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $5 Bloom Bonus

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Ibottalp next time a similar deal like this comes out I'll use an Ibotta gift card, most likely for BK or Panera

0 Likes

pebbleann32
Deal Sharer

I also did a Groupon and haven't received credit. I'll contact them. 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@pebbleann32 @ThatGuy assuming you purchased from Groupon after entering from Ibotta as I did, did you ever get on your Ibotta activity or notification ledger that you're getting so much cash back for your Groupon purchase in so many days? Never happened for me yet

0 Likes

pebbleann32
Deal Sharer

I did not get a notification either.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@pebbleann32 maybe we got a mutual sign of hope

0 Likes

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@RCKCreatEnt I did the "Amazon Gift Card" link. It instantly gave me cashback of 5 cents, but I never got any sort of email about the transaction. I honestly wasn't sure if it would count, since it is a giftcard, but the exclusions listed on Amazon purchases and other sites just confused me and scared me away from doing them. I eventually got my credit after going back and forth with multiple ibotta reps.

pebbleann32
Deal Sharer

I've been going back and forth with Customer care. This was the last response. So they are pretty much saying that since it wasn't a Getaway it doesn't count. I just responded letting them know that while I understand it doesn't count for additional Cashback it should still count as an online shopping purchase for the bonus. We'll see.

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Adi
Rewards Hunter

Did you get the credit for groupon orders??

0 Likes

pebbleann32
Deal Sharer

I did not receive credit on my Groupon order towards this bonus 

0 Likes