cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$50 k giveaway

kevsue2
Deal Sharer

My mom constantly gets a $50,000 giveaway that she can use toward bonuses.  How did she get that and why don’t I have it? 

25 Replies

Re: $50 k giveaway

MerSadie
Saver

She is probably part if the Ibotta in crowd beta program. They have those offers available to them untill May 17th

mmoore01
Deal Expert

The $50k giveaway is not part of the In-Crowd. I get the $50k giveaway entries regularly and I am not in the In-Crowd.

I believe it is random.  I have no idea why I get them, but it helps me get my bonuses.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@kevsue2  I don't get them either.  I also thought they were part of the in-crowd.  Thanks for clarifying that @mmoore01 .  Just wondering, did anyone in the bleacher club (those not in the in-crowd and sit in the bleachers and observe) get a Milestone bonus?  I think it's just for the in-crowd.  I just hit a $2000 milestone and NOTHING! not even a Congrats in the app or an email. 

Dana
Deal Expert

All bonuses rebates and any giveaways are random not everyone gets the same.

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY , I never got a milestone bonus either. Congrats on hitting the $2000 mark! 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  I wouldn't have thought twice about it, but I haven't been Ibotta-ing as much so I saw I was in the $1900s and waiting to cross that bonus. Congrats to you as well. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

Currently, my any item seems to be alternating between the $50k Giveway and $0.10.  Congrats on breaking 2k @FelskyNY !  I’m pretty sure I read the Milestone is another In-Crowd exclusive.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Rewards Advocate

@mmoore01 

I also get these entries, I wonder has anyone has ever won??

Ready, Set, Shop

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

Every time I cross a milestone threshold, I get an email congratulations, but never a bonus 

i do get the 50k giveaway bonus and I’m not in the in-crowd. 

0 Likes