cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $50 k giveaway

jlhersback
Saver

Milestone is $5 for every $500 earned/saved after icon status. I just got my second one this weekend. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@jlhersback   Yay for you - I apologize, and please don't take this as anything but a bit of sour grapes.  I know you all work hard to meet your in-crowd bonuses and I do give you credit for doing so.  I guess it's because we are all so chatty on the board and are more aware of the offers. 

I honestly had to cut back a lot on my shopping as I just have too much on my plate to fit it in. I run for my little trips, and it keeps me happy. 

MerSadie
Saver
Spoiler

20210428_104232.jpg

@LaraL  

What are the exclusive giveaways that the in crowd has? I thought that it was the giveaways as stated in this post but I seem to wrong. Do you know where or if those would be available to icon status testers? I never had any last year when I was a part of the program either. Also how do I locate a list of past winners of the contests?  Thanks for your help!!

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MerSadie,

Do you know if you are in fact part of the In Crowd program? I figure I should ask first before I run this by the program manager. 

MerSadie
Saver

@LaraL 

Yes this time and last time also! I have been at Icon status since February and I don't recall any giveaways yet.

0 Likes

LaraL
Community Manager

Ok I just asked her about it. I'll let you know whenever she gets back to me.

dramaspoiler
Saver

I'm in the in crowd and icon.  I have never gotten a giveaway offer since I started Ibotta.  So sad and it was so much tougher to get to icon without this perk offer. I unfortunately had to buy everything to get an offer to count.  The struggles without a Walmart and giveaway offers

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

A lot of this is really random. I’m an Icon and I get giveaway offers too. But I don’t get a lot of the offers others talk about on the boards. I didn’t get the free pretzel offer or a WW last week. Just because you’re an Icon does not mean you’re getting every offer. I really do feel things balance out over time. 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

You know, a lot of us in this community work very hard at getting the bonuses and redeeming offers. I just went over $6K in earning over 6 years. It just really sucks that a select few get all these extra bonuses and opportunities to win contests.

I don't think the folks at Ibotta thought this through very well, it really just creates resentment. I don't see how it creates a positive environment. They should open these opportunities  to other high earners.

Just my perspective, spread the love, Ibotta!

What do you think @LaraL ?

PS Maybe they didn't foresee the in-crowd sharing the info with this community??

LaraL
Community Manager

Well it's still in testing. We will be making it much more accessible in the near future, however I totally understand why it causes grief with those not in the testing program. I bring this up whenever we discuss the In Crowd, and I do relay your feedback.