cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: $7000 Club& Lucky Strike Bonus

Ibotta-Addict
Skilled Saver

In addition to expressing my congratulations, @Icequeen813, I am most-curious how your ibotta bonuses will unfold the rest of the month since you completed Lucky Strike well before it ended.

Will you now get some platinum-level bonuses that await only conquerors such as yourself? or will they withhold any worthwhile bonuses from your account until next month?

Seriously, I am curious about that. Let me know how that works for you. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I wonder if Hannibal Lecter couponed?  I somehow doubt it.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  I have 3 more items to complete my MWMM. I have not always completed bonuses.  I  continually rollover the earnings.. I never couponed in my life. prior to retirement. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Are you concerned that due to his mental state, he many not have been able to 'cut it'?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Skilled Saver

@Ibotta-Addict 

I completed the Tailgate & Lucky Strike bonuses on 9/14 and I only received the MW bonus, nothing additional. 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Ibotta-Addict  I completed my MWMM this am!  This afternoon @mmoore01  posted Natean toothpaste was FAO & I noticed the Poppables reset for 3rd time so I use my earnings to purchase. . I don’t have any bonuses to  chase at this time . I can’t remember not receiving a bonus,.Spending habits influences the algorithms, imo