cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Detergent

Janet1964
Super Saver

If you like the white All Detergent, buy the Clean & Care 88 oz and it will give you the Free & Clear rebate also.

mine was 6.97 less 2.50 Clean & Care  less 2.00 Free & Clear less 1 coupon = 1.47. And mine has reset 3 times. I will not run out of laundry detergent any time soon and I have sensitive skin, so it was a win-win-win. That is at Walmart.
 It was a money maker when Kroger put it on Sale a couple of months ago.

Tags (1)
4 Replies

Re: All Detergent

poeticmuse
Saver

All my stores have been out of that kind for over two weeks 😞 I'm sure when they restock the offer will be gone. And All Free & Clear is the ONLY detergent I use. I get so tired of all the Gain and Tide and Persil deals. That stuff has chemicals and strong scents that make me itch and get headaches.

Noodles128
Core Shopper

I just finally found a a bottle of it at another Walmart this morning  and when I went to check the app, the offer was gone already sheesh. My luck

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Noodles128 

Mine was scheduled to end at 1:20 am this morning. That is why I did it yesterday. Sorry, but it usually comes again in 6 weeks or so. I get it every time it comes around. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@poeticmuse 

It was scheduled to end at 1:20 am this morning. But it usually comes back in about 6 weeks or so. I take advantage every time it comes around. I am in the same boat as you. I can’t use the others, except Gain.

0 Likes