cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All will be revealed soon…Shopping Spree?

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Is that the big secret? The chance to win a $500 giveaway by submitting receipts for the next 7 weeks with one entry per week?

7 Replies

Re: All will be revealed soon Shopping Spree?

123Save
Skilled Saver

That’s my guess. 

“Winners will be contacted via email and push notification”

Hopefully the push notification won’t take the winner to a blank page in the app. 😁

2909D6F1-6D47-44DD-8FFE-9A91BA1447FE.jpeg

Re: All will be revealed soon Shopping Spree?

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

That’s great, but only a handful can win. I was hoping it would be something that everyone could take part in. Oh well, best of luck to everyone! I know I wouldn’t mind a $500 shopping spree! 🛍 🛒 

0 Likes

Re: All will be revealed soon…Shopping Spree?

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Loves2Save 

I'm beginning to be a little skeptical about these giveaways.. The last giveaway was awarded who? 10 winners were to split 100K.. has anyone ever won? Are these worthy of pursuit?? I don't know will someone tell me!!

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@OBSHOP  I’ve never seen winners announced either. I tend to stay away from giveaways b.c they are like gambling and I like a sure thing. Buy x get x. Refer 3 people get x, not a possibility of y. I’m sure they got a lot of new users through the referral deal, but that also means each person probably got less than the standard $10. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Loves2Save 

The infamous variable of Y. The empty promise of a reward for something X who is the real winner?

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

I redeem at least one offer per week anyway, so this promotion does not require any extra effort or purchase.

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Be-Bop-A-Lula @No @LaraL just posted about free school supplies online using the browser extension. $20 of back to school supplies

0 Likes