cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I being punished?

dancingamanda
Rewards Hunter

A few days ago, I was browsing bonuses and noticed that many of them (not the brand specific ones, but the general ones) had requirements like grocery purchases had to be made in-store, not pickup/delivery, and/or required purchases be made on two separate in-store trips.  Given COVID, I thought this was unfair.  Everyone's short on cash these days, so people are going to try to get the most bonus money possible.  That means, in order to get these bonuses, people might go into a store and catch COVID (or worse, spread COVID), when they might have otherwise just placed a pick-up order and been fine.  I thought it was irresponsible to have these requirements and sent an email raising these concerns. 

Now, all of those bonus opportunities I was referring to are missing from my app.  Did they just take them away from me because I complained?  These bonuses still had online shopping opportunities that I was going to take advantage of, and was part of the way through - now these in-progress bonuses are just gone.  They were not expiring until January, but now they're gone for me.  Did they punish me for complaining?  

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Am I being punished?

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@dancingamanda  They concluded the online bonuses early.  If you read the board, you'll see it discussed in multiple threads.  It was nothing personal to you. 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

What bonus had to be in store purchase only? The online bonus was online and the other ones the monthly level, make it rein and the grinch are any purchases so instore, pick up delivery, online, or gift cards. Some stores are in store purchases only and some can be pick up delivery if you look at the grocery pick up delivery option in the main part of the app it tells you which stores you can do that with but not for a bonus. I don;t know where you got that information.

0 Likes

dancingamanda
Rewards Hunter

There were a couple other bonuses (winter-related) that were available a couple of days ago, I don't remember the names, that specifically said in the fine print "exclusions" that grocery pick-up/deliveries did not count, and only in-store purchases did.  Not only that, but there were individual items that you had to buy multiples of, but those multiples had to be purchased on different trips, in-store only. Those bonuses are gone now, even though they didn't expire until January.  Apparently, they ended these promotions early and it had nothing to do with me, but they were there a few days ago, and now they're gone! 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@dancingamanda  those were online bonuses only they said no pick up delivery because groceries weren't included(no supermarkets) online only places like ulta, the children's place, staples, jcpenny etc. Did you read the whole thing all 3 said online shopping category.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

online.jpg

0 Likes