cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Another Bonusless Monday morning

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

Another Monday and no MWMM. This is the third consecutive week I have not received a bonus.  Maybe it's because Ibotta is observing Columbus Day you think? Did anyone receive a bonus this morning?

Paying full price is optional

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Another Bonusless Monday morning

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

All of October we're running a new bonus which is the Jack-o-lantern bonus, one that many of you should have seen by now. There's a chance some of you won't see additional bonuses because the month-long bonus is meant to be as rewarding as multiple small bonuses throughout the month.

Wanted to let you all know now in case you don't see any others here in October. I would recommend trying to reach that one if you have it available.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately there is a small percentage of savers that won't see the Jack-o-lantern or MWMM/WW bonuses. Savers like yourselves have noticed before that sometimes certain people get one bonus, and sometimes others don't. This is an important balance we have to exercise to maintain bonus programs, and also to improve the experience for savers (which is the primary goal).

View solution in original post

83 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  That certainly doesn't sound Random to me.  Sorry to hear you didn't get another bonus. 

Solved! Go to solution

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Same here @OBSHOP . We are still bonus-less together. We seem to be on the same “algorithm” or whatever it is that chooses who gets bonuses when.

Solved! Go to solution

Karen
Deal Sharer

I haven’t received midweek or weekend bonus for 3 weeks either. However I received the 140 items for $45. I like the smaller bonuses personally. 

Solved! Go to solution

Embrown06
Shopper

Same for me...besides the big bonus I haven't received any of the weekend or mid week bonuses for a few weeks🙄

Solved! Go to solution

Cbiscotti
Deal Sharer

I remain in the no bonus group. I did finally get an any receipt offer though so I guess that is progress 🤷‍♀️

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY

I think it's only temporary and I'll be back in good favor with the bonus keeper. 

I went shopping yesterday had to cook a special dinner.  Having no bonus I lacked the motivation to purchase anything that wasn't on my list.  I didn't even browse Kroger's clearance shelf. 

Does having a bonus motivate you to shop more or less?

Solved! Go to solution

Rowdys_Mom
Shopper

I'm in the same boat - such a bummer! Strange that the bonuses have come to a screeching halt for many users after regularly receiving them. I did receive the jack o lantern $45/140, but that's too much for me. 

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Mikosmama 

Maybe we have exhausted funding for our allocation of bonuses this quarter.   

Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Karen 

I also received the 🎃 45/140.  I guessed with the big payout stacking opportunities would be decreased and with completion I would have received a MWMM.  I was wrong to think that.