cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Another Bonusless Monday morning

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  If it's free - I'm in - but I agree, no bonus, less motivation.  But nothing stops me from checking out the clearance!

Solved! Go to solution

tja25
Deal Sharer

Yep me too, I’m out. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rema
Saver

@OBSHOP  I feel your pain!! No bonuses for me. 😢

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Mlr129
Shopper

I have also been ibotta blackballed it seems. No bonus since September leaves and I used to get almost all of them. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Embrown06 

I'm certainly less motivated to shop without a bonus.  However, I have waited all weekend to shop this morning. I even have a list already made.  I'll just enjoy my Starbucks instant coffee a little longer and make it to the store whenever I get there. 

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Rema 

Maybe Ibotta has a big bonus they are waiting to release.  So they are giving the algorithm a much needed break before the big release.

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I didn't get any new bonuses either. I have the jack o lantern bonus but that's it. I haven't gotten the MW or weekend bonuses for a few weeks. Kind of discouraging and I don't know why so many of us haven't gotten any new bonuses. Hopefully next week we all will get new bonuses. 

Solved! Go to solution

Kristymm21
Deal Sharer

@OBSHOP 

Same, very frustrating.   I was super excited when the $45 bonus came out, thinking I will be able to stack many other bonuses with it. Now, I'm so disappointed especially seeing others getting 3 bonuses already.  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP , I like that hopeful thinking. 💕 The no weekly bonuses have certainly taken the wind out of my sails as far as shopping. When I had the smaller bonuses to work for. I was always super motivated to have an Ibotta list and check sales, coupons, ads, clearance shelves, etc. However, that motivation is not there anymore. This week I have also found myself just running into the store and grabbing what’s on my essentials list without checking Ibotta, or clearance. Maybe this will save me money in the long run. 😆 But I am missing my regular Ibotta shopping trips.

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

It leads me to believe that you are all in the "CONTROL GROUP" of the bonus-less.  After all, we are all just hamsters running around in the maze of life.