Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Another Bonusless Monday morning

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Mikosmama

Maybe this is part of a bigger plot by Ibotta to condition habits of shoppers by offering rewards. When the reward is removed shoppers don't do any discretionary shopping. 

Remember the guy, dog, and red light? 

Paying full price is optional
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY 

At least when running in a maze the scenery changes. That's better than being on the hamster wheel. Only the smart knows you get on and off in the same spot no matter how long you run..

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Kristymm21 

This reminds me of the episode from Seinfeld. The Soup Kitchen "No bonus for you"

I could only imagine George Costnza pleading with the Care Team cause he didn't get the same bonus as everyone else.

Solved! Go to solution

Amandaland
Shopper

Same here. This is at least the 7th or 8th consecutive bonus I've missed out on. Haven't gotten any during October. So if this algorithm actuallly is random I must be a really lucky loser haha!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

swthib
Rewards Hunter

Same here. September was full of bonuses but I haven’t gotten a single one in October. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

swthib
Rewards Hunter

I too haven’t been motivated to purchase anything off the list with no bonus incentives. I haven’t gotten a single bonus in October.  September was so full of them that it got me excited to shop but then nothing in October. I sure hope it changes soon. I loved searching for great deals and my teenagers loved seeing what new things I’d bring home for them to try. 

Solved! Go to solution

SoCalHal
Rewards Guide

I received the Jack O’ Lantern bonus, but nothing since then. So I have completed 3/140, lol. Clearly that’s not going to happen this month. But these weeks of “vacation” from offer-hunting, have been great for productivity in my real career. So, it’s been a blessing in disguise. 

Solved! Go to solution

swthib
Rewards Hunter

I too just run in to get my essentials and I realized that I had even forgotten to take my phone to the store yesterday!  That never happens. I always have my list and my phone. I didn’t have a list so I guess I forgot the phone too.  I need bonuses for motivation. Ha. 

Solved! Go to solution

GBAN2
Deal Sharer

Nothing yet again for me. I am beginning to think getting the Jack-o-Lantern at the beginning of the month has been a jinx. I’m starting to feel really defeated.

Solved! Go to solution

ananiccole
Deal Sharer

Same here. 3 weeks without bonuses. Working only with the $45/140. That one is hard to complete without motivation