cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Mid Week Harvest Bonus

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20201123_100552_419.jpg

 Well this was a surprise.  I'm going to try to combine this with my November level 3. (Even though I just shopped yesterday)

11 Replies

Re: Another Mid Week Harvest Bonus

Noodles128
Core Shopper

I just saw this a few minutes ago. I had just placed a Walmart delivery order yesterday for tomorrow with alot of offers in the order. I should have waited till today to place the order. Sheesh. I wonder if I cancel and place another order today will I still get credit for the offers and the mid week harvest bonus? I won't get the delivery till Friday but since I placed the order now will the bonus offer still be valid? Newbie here. Thanks for the help.

mmoore01
Deal Master

Yes, if you cancel your order, you should be able to submit another order to Walmart Delivery.

Please note that if you were working on any bonuses that ended last night, you won't get them.

Remember to turn substitutions off.  Ibotta does not credit substitutions.

Jdillingham
Rewards Hunter

Is this for all areas? I don’t see it on mine

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Bonuses, like offers, can be different for each user.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128  I shopped in store yesterday - oh well.  I need 12 for the $5 harvest and 13 for the Nov level 3 - so if I do 13 total - I'll get $7 - so it's worth it for me to try to do it. From what I understand, your order date is what counts for the Ibotta credits - but I don't know 100% and if you cancel the offer, you may have to wait another day or so for delivery.  And Darn it work it getting in the way!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  I completed mine today!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  - Whe came, she conquered, we bow down before the icequeen!  Anything good you can recommend to us lowly commoners?   (LOL - good thing I previewed the Q word by itself is a no-no and it got bleeped.) 

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 @FelskyNY thanks for the help. I'll just cancel my current order and place another one today to get the credit for the bonus offer. I wouldn't mind going to the store but by the time I leave work my local Walmart is way too busy and crowded. Thanks 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Noodles128 Walmart was a madhouse, kids out of school here for Thanksgiving, every grocery cart taken, long lines to checkout, Tis the season& Ibotta makes it better!!