cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another unpaid bonus...

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

Looking through my bonus gallery, I noticed I didn’t get credit for my Fresh Cravings+Jarritos bonus. It’s only $.25 but it really is a matter of principle. 
I realized, after reading posts on this page, that I have likely missed out on dozens of offer redemptions as I never was diligent about checking the app to verify all my offers were credited. 
Now, it seems more often than not, that I didn’t receive all my credits. It’s a little exhausting., and frustrating because Ibotta is so quick to lock accounts. 

6 Replies

Re: Another unpaid bonus...

Happysmiler07
Shopper

Yep! It's a pain in the ass to screen shot everything and open a ticket. It happens a lot!

0 Likes

DJAnt88
Rewards Hunter

Yeah, I have problems with offers as well. Especially the Deli meats. Like the offer on mine atm is Any Sara Lee meaty and it must be more than 1lb. Every time I order I get 1.5 lbs...3 times in a row (different offers in the last 6 months), none have worked. Sometimes the meats that Walmart sells doesn't work and I would scan it in the meat department, then get through checkout and it doesn't count. I would scan it again and it would give me the does not match, even whouth before I put it in my cart I got tyhe Does Match green check mark.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@DJAnt88  From previous experience I make sure that the associate does use generic label, I explain I need the label to show the Sara Lee code

DJAnt88
Rewards Hunter

Will give it a try. Thanks

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I've been putting pressure on teams internally to not only be aware of this but to do something about it. It's a very gradual process but thanks to posts like these it helps me keep it top of mind, so thank you for the feedback.

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

Thank you @LaraL  It means a lot to us that you listen and speak for us to the powers that be.