cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: April Showers Bonus

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@OBSHOP  Finally got a hit!  $1 for 10 which isn’t  fantastic but I’ll also complete level 2 so I’ll shoot for it!  Now to make my list for the weekend but it won’t be for anymore crazy unicorns.  They are completely invisible in my area 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Good Luck!  🍀 maybe yours will show up soon! 🤞🏼

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@OBSHOP Sorry to hear that. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  I know it's disappointing, but it does happen to all of us.  I have $1/15 but just not really feeling it - I'll see where the weekend takes me.

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

$1/15 for me.  I had to let my MWMM go, with 6/18 completed.  The weather was just terrible yesterday, so I stayed at home catching up on chores.   Between the new bonus today, Reward Choice popping up yesterday ($5/20) and working on Oak Tree ($5/15, with 6 towards), that's a total of $11 for 20 offers.  

Finished up Oak Tree with a quick trip to Whole Foods, now down to 13 offers needed for $6. 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@MelissaR   the rain is keeping me in today - just don't have that umpff to get out.

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

$5 for 10, but Level 4 is $2 for 40! It’s killing me!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@kamartin1 You got a great April Showers Bonus!  I will be completing my Level 2 with it. I don’t chase the Monthly Level Bonuses, but I’m happy if I happen to hit them.

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula I totally agree!

Save21
Rewards Guide

Got $1/5

@LaraL Do we know if WW is coming this week since April Showers is here?

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

Well I got $1/10 which it seems a lot of people got. It’s not so great on its own but if it works with something else it’s just a nice extra. I need 9 more to get my choice bonus so I can work the 2 together. But level 3 is 21 offers away and that’s just not happening this weekend. Lol. 

Does anyone have any great offers they’re chasing this weekend to get their bonus?  I’m not sure where I should shop.