cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At Last

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I finally  got a $3/6 WW& I went to Sprouts & completed the bonus w 2 Freebies, Choco love salted almond bar,not an Ibotta deal& a free Brown Cow smooth yogurt an Ibotta rebate

12 Replies

Re: At Last

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Brown Cow?  I have never seem Brown Cow in my area of Florida.  My Brown Cow rebates have long gone.

Glad you were able to find it.

Lovetosave67
Saver

@Icequeen813  I get that same WW last week it was awesome to finally catch a nice break from the 10 for $1.00 WW! Congrats my friend, well deserved & earned 🎉🎉👋👋

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@mmoore01  I’m going to Publix to get  free Oat Planet frozen dessert 

Lovetosave67
Saver

2 weeks in a row I got the same WW 8 for $3.00, but I can't get out of them house!! I'm so not happy with this terrible weather we are having here on Boston! I can't function in weather like this, its Florida weather 

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Lovetosave67  What are you doing in Beantown? You know I was born&raised in Cambridge & graduated Boston University 

Lovetosave67
Saver

@Icequeen813. I'm in Revere, about 4 minutes from Revere beach! Small world huh? That's pretty awesome I know there was a reason I was drawn to talking to you. Us Bostonians just seem to know each other even over the net hahaha

0 Likes

Lovetosave67
Saver

@Icequeen813  I have lived here my whole life!! Almost 56 years! 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@Icequeen813   I ran to Publix this morning but they were sold out of the free ice cream 😑. Hope you have better luck

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Lovetosave67  Do you know Stark Ave in Revere . Ah Revere Beach & Kelly’s roast beef sandwiches. Are you Italian?