cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: At Last

Lovetosave67
Saver

@Icequeen813  yes I do know Stark Ave. & of course I'm italian 🤗😂 it's nothing like it used to be but Kelly's down the beach will be here forever!! Everything else is turning into condo's & hotels, its so sad

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Icequeen813 @Lovetosave67 

My husband came from Italy as a child and lived in Everett until he joined the Army. My sister-in-law is from Mauldin. The Ibotta world is a small world. My husband arrived in Italy today to attend his father’s funeral tomorrow morning. I could not afford to go as we just paid for a trip last month and another one today and it is peak travel season in Europe (I have spent 6k on airfare alone in the past 4 weeks) and the country is closed bc of COVID to non-citizens until next month.

Lovetosave67
Saver

@Janet1964 a few of my grandmothers sisters lived in Everett & they were all born in Italy as was my grandfather. My grandparents owned a Laundromat in Maiden many many moons ago, long before I came along. It is crazy how small the world really is the older we get! Hope your husband has a safe trip & wow 6k on airfare?? For how many tips over there is that? It had always been my dream to go there at looks so beautiful. 

0 Likes