cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barilla Legume Earn More Bonus

123Save
Skilled Saver

I’ve been correctly credited with 1 offer redeemed for this bonus. However, down below past the Ts&Cs, the “Some offers that qualify” section is not there. The related offer is still active as shown in the pic below. 

The issue seems to be isolated to only this specific Earn More bonus. The expiration date was recently extended from June something to 12/31/21, so maybe that action messed up the bonus.

I’ve had this happen once before last year but don’t remember the specifics. 

I guess the only solution is to open a ticket after I buy the second pasta/redeem the offer again. Or...Ibotta IT could do a better job. It appears their attention to detail is lacking more and more.

66EBA8B4-2A7C-4E05-B907-9145F449E95B.jpeg

DF3D80CE-966C-4AC6-B43F-18B61D197BE7.jpeg

Labels (4)
9 Replies

Re: Barilla Legume Earn More Bonus

Nique
Deal Ambassador

@123Save Those bonuses can be glitchy. For me they work most of the time, then there are the ones that fail. I had the same problem with the Barilla EMB. It was the first time that happened to me so I logged a ticket, more for awareness.

There was a whole post about it several weeks ago where several of us pointed out various issues and provided feedback to Lara at Ibotta.

Most recently the Clif bar bonus isn’t advancing for me, but I’ll leave it there.

Tags (1)

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I agree that these bonuses work terribly. I had problems with the Barilla, Clif, Live Real Farms milk, and a few others and my friends have too. Then when I submitted tickets, the help desk asked for receipts so I took screenshots of the receipts from ibotta which they should have already had access to. The good news is that they always ended up crediting me but I agree that it would be easier if they just fixed it already.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@123Save 

I don't understand.   If you purchase a second time, it should trigger the bonus, right?

That being said, mine did not get credited automatically.  It actually got credited the day the bonus expired.

But perhaps that has been fixed now.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

123Save
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta I haven’t bought the second pasta yet, as the bonus was set to expire the day after I bought the first pasta. When the bonus was extended 6 mths after initially expiring, the orig offer wasn’t shown at the bottom of the bonus. 

It may automatically credit when I redeem the offer again but that won’t happen until I see it on sale. 

Bottomline- the Earn More bonuses are more miss than hit these days along with other parts of the Ibotta process. 

0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

I wasn’t tracking it too closely, but it randomly credited me with the bonus. It wasn’t a day  I purchased it either, so a bit glitchy, but not worth a ticket to me. I was tracking the barnara bonus and my last one didn’t seem to count towards it. I’ll just cross my fingers that it will randomly show up one day too. 
Good luck with your ticket.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Loves2Save 

If you care to look back through your activity, I am fairly certain you may find the Barlla legume bonus on June 11 (or perhaps a day on either side)  I had made purchases on May 21 and May 29,  but was not even aware of the bonus so it truly showed up out of nowhere., on what I believe was its expiration date.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta  Yep, sounds about right. It’s reset along with the bonus. I have a couple Catalina $1 and the Ibotta $1… waiting for a sale or a need for one more item to reach a bonus before looking to buy more. My purchasing speed is faster than my consumption.Since I don’t eat wheat anymore they’re a nice substitute, especially for the price.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Loves2Save 

If you FETCH, check.  I have a 1,000 points ($1) FETCH - limit 3 (up to 3 submissions per receipt) for Lentil or Chickpea.  That should be a good time to pull the trigger.

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta Thanks for the heads up! I don’t have it, but may qualify for one other Fetch offers if I hit $20 in total eventually on them. I started to rarely check Fetch b.c things I buy never seem to fetch more than the receipt submission amount, but if I ignore them for long enough they offer a bonus for any submission. Mind games with AI 🤣.

0 Likes