cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Birthday Bonus Question

Christie2
Saver
  • I received a text this money indicating I would be getting a special bonus because today is my birthday.  It's been almost 8 hours and still nothing is showing on my page.  Does anyone know how birthday bonuses work?20210409_170149.jpg

20 Replies

Re: Birthday Bonus Question

Dana
Deal Expert

If you're not part of the in crowd it's not a bonus. it's just a happy birthday go buy something text.

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Super Saver

@Christie2 

Happy birthday

Paying full price is optional

Christie2
Saver

Well that's a bummer.  Thanks for clearing that up though.  I'll quit waiting with anticipation to see what I  got. 

0 Likes

cweiner31
Rewards Guide

Happy birthday and you probably didn't miss much. I got a $1 bonus for 1 offer last week for my birthday.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Christie2   Happy Birthday!   Did you have to click on the link to activate?

0 Likes

Talks2animals
Deal Sharer

I just got something today close to the same thing. However the link is specifically with /bday & I read that if you shop ON your birthday you get $5 bonus, but that's just what I read in doing research. I clicked the link & it did nothing but send me to the home page. I was going to shop today anyway & am really hoping that was not just a "happy birthday" & it really shouldn't be when it takes you no where! If they just wanted to say "happy birthday" then it should direct you to something saying that & not take you to the home page to wonder what you missed.

I'll actually be upset if there is no bonus for this because I could have saved money by not having my things delivered.c

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Talks2animals, well Dr. Doolittle, wishing you a happy day regardless of Ibotta.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Talks2animals, well Dr. Doolittle, wishing you a happy day regardless of Ibotta.

Talks2animals
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY 

That is SO incredibly sweet of you! Thank you. Truly you made my day 🙂

I'm from NJ, now in SC (soon to be back in FL) but really miss my NJ people just like NY...I've lived east to west, north to south, nothing like the tri-state area 🙂

0 Likes