cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Birthday Bonus Question

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Talks2animals I have lived my whole life on LI. You'll see, we are from all across the country, and generally speaking, a friendly bunch. 

Talks2animals
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY 

Oh don't I know how cool we are! I've run into "us" in every state I lived & it makes me feel closer to home. I was in NJ for over 30 years then to NC, FL & back to NJ. Then all the way to AZ & now in SC & soon enough back to FL but there's NO place like home! 🙂

0 Likes

Merry
Saver

Happy Birthday 🎂

Talks2animals
Deal Sharer

@Merry 

So sweet, thank YOU!!! 🙂 I'm never on ibotta community & now thinking I should be, maybe even more than facebook LOL 

Never expected to get birthday wishes here was just venting. hahaha 

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@Talks2animals  Happy Birthday, a day late. 😊

my birthday was on June 19th (now a federal holiday😀) and I got the same text. I was also disappointed that it resulted in nothing.💩 Makes me wonder what the heck the people in marketing were thinking. 🤔

Talks2animals
Deal Sharer

@Welshcar 

Thank you so much & a day, week or month late no difference it's always nice to hear. Now I'll say Happy belated Birthday to you too 🙂 Yeah, your birthday is now a holiday how cool!

I don't understand why they are sending these texts if there's nothing to see. When investigating if they do anything for birthdays I found they were giving $5 bonus, down from $7 & saw people talking about this exact issue but nothing "formal" anywhere from Ibotta about doing anything for birthday bonuses lately.

Marketing people thinking LOL🤣 I'm happy when I get my money back on time for legit purchases without writing in jumping through hoops for it.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Welshcar I agree about a missed opportunity for ibotta’s marketing team. Maybe @LaraL can suggest to them on our behalf? My birthday is quickly approaching, so I won’t mind getting a special offer via text, even a small one, like any receipt, would be nice. 

Talks2animals
Deal Sharer

I realize I made a mistake because this original post did have the same exact link. They need to stop sending these links unless it's going to explain when they're clicked on, even if it is just to say Happy Birthday. Thank you to @Christie2 for posting in the first place & hope you did have a very nice birthday in April! Thank you also to everyone who responded to my post & let's just pray this gets to someone in Ibotta to fix.

Blessings to all!

Talks2animals
Deal Sharer

@Welshcar 

Being new to ibotta community I just saw @LaraL as admin so it would be wonderful for anyone to get their attention! Someone needs to get a bonus if they're going to keep sending these links out. Please keep us posted if it does work for you with your upcoming birthday & Have a Very Happy Birthday! 

Talks2animals
Deal Sharer

@Xiao 

I have no idea what kudos are but thank you for them! You're such a doll 🙂