cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blkbead13
Rewards Hunter

Is there something I heed to do to get the Blossom Bonus?

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Blossom Bonus

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@blkbead13 If you have the bonus, you'd find it under your bonus tab. There's nothing you need to do to get it. However, not everyone gets every bonus, new users in particular. I'm sorry you didn't get the blossom bonus. Focus on redeeming offers you're interested in and the bonus offers will come in time.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@blkbead13 Sorry I assumed you were a new user. That's never a good choice to make.

I've had an ibotta account since 2012. Out of those 10 years, I'd say I've been active (on and off) about 6 years total. There have been times, now and again, when I haven't received a bonus. It happened as recently as a few months ago.

Anyway, whenever it occurs lately, I do feel left out, even when I probably wouldn't have gone for it anyway, This is particularly true now because I know what bonuses other folks are getting since I read about them in this community. All this to say, I likely know how you might be feeling.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@blkbead13 If you have the bonus, you'd find it under your bonus tab. There's nothing you need to do to get it. However, not everyone gets every bonus, new users in particular. I'm sorry you didn't get the blossom bonus. Focus on redeeming offers you're interested in and the bonus offers will come in time.

Solved! Go to solution

blkbead13
Rewards Hunter

Thanks for the response. I am not a new user, first time I have not gotten one of these bonuses in a long time,

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@blkbead13  according to your profile, you  must be a new member to the Community. Bonuses are based on spending habits! The more active users get more bonuses 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@blkbead13 Sorry I assumed you were a new user. That's never a good choice to make.

I've had an ibotta account since 2012. Out of those 10 years, I'd say I've been active (on and off) about 6 years total. There have been times, now and again, when I haven't received a bonus. It happened as recently as a few months ago.

Anyway, whenever it occurs lately, I do feel left out, even when I probably wouldn't have gone for it anyway, This is particularly true now because I know what bonuses other folks are getting since I read about them in this community. All this to say, I likely know how you might be feeling.

Solved! Go to solution

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@blkbead13 not a new user here but I also have missed out on several bonuses that others have gotten. Seeing most bonuses for some while you get none is very discouraging.  I just try to remember my turn will come and the others will have to sit their turn out as well. My recent frustration is seeing comments about how much you spend determines your bonus and it makes me wonder HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO SPEND TO GET A DECENT BONUS?! 🤣🤣 I always try to meet my wwb and mwmm and chase all the bonuses and still end up with a high count low bonus 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Not saying I haven’t been blessed when even getting a bonus but seeing others with their high amount low count brings out the green in me I guess.  Hopefully you will see the next bonus come your way!!🤞🏼🤞🏼

Solved! Go to solution

Gemini345
Deal Sharer

Well mine isn’t that great and I don’t think I will meet it unless they put more items up that I will purchase. I have to purchase 80 items to get the $30. 

Solved! Go to solution

Nikcodymom
Core Shopper

@Gemini345  better then mine…$40/145🤦🏼‍♀️😅

Solved! Go to solution

Rosie307
Deal Sharer

I totally understand how you feel! I didn't get this one and was in the test group in October that got zero bonuses for a month.  It is discouraging and on the bright side ... you spend less time shopping!