cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus credit not correct had to submit ticket to get credit for the offers

Gingerleigh72
Rewards Hunter

I have been having many issues with my linked Walmart account. I am a stage three cancer patient so I can’t shop in store. However since linking my account I have been thrilled to still be able to get my money! However lately I have been having to submit tickets on each transaction with my account. Usually I get credits but I noticed it is not being noted in my bonus progress. Today for example I had to submit three tickets and had 7 bonus eligible transactions that said not appear to show in my progress what should I do?

0 Likes
3 Replies

Really

Maxwell
Rewards Hunter

0 Likes

Re: Bonus credit not correct had to submit ticket to get credit for the offers

mmoore01
Deal Master

Sorry you are having an issue with Ibotta.

Sometimes, Ibotta misses an offer and the only way to get credit is by opening a ticket.  Unfortunately, the Ibotta Care team has no way to give credit towards bonuses.  However, if you can show that you had enough counts to earn the bonus, they can give you credit for the bonus.  You must tell them once you reach the bonus count needed.

This has been an issue for a long time.  At one point, we were told that they were working on a way to give credit towards bonuses, but that was more than a year ago.  I am guessing that was put on the back burner while they fix other issues.

@ShelbyS , have you heard any update on the Ibotta Care team being able to give credit towards bonuses yet?

0 Likes

Re: Bonus credit not correct had to submit ticket to get credit for the offers

Maxwell
Rewards Hunter
Yes
0 Likes