cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pasquanl
Shopper

How do Iknow what offers are counting toward a bonus?

do giftcard purchase count- are they considered “offers”?

what is Ibottas definition of an “offer”?

I have completed 13- how do I know what the 13 are?

Here are the terms for the bonus:

Activate your feast mode! Redeem 23 offers before this bonus expires.

How to complete this bonus:
• Redeem 23 offers.

Exclusions:
• Any Brand, Any Receipt, and Any Item offers.
• Offers redeemed more than once on a receipt will only count 1x towards the bonus.
• Purchases made before 11/12/20 at 9am ET.

Labels (3)
Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Bonus offers

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @Pasquanl

Great question! 

An Ibotta offer is any cash back offer that you're able to redeem for cash rewards in the Ibotta app. This includes in-store offers from retailer galleries, as well as completing purchases from online retailers. 

The only offers that will not count towards a bonus are "Any Receipt" and "Any Brand" offers. Please note, Online Shopping offers often have pending periods as well. If you use an Online Shopping offer, you won't earn progress towards your available bonus until the pending period is complete and you receive the cash back from this offer. 

I hope this helps clarify! Please take a look at this helpful section from our Help Center that has several articles to help you learn more:

https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008385220-What-is-a-Bonus-

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @Pasquanl

Great question! 

An Ibotta offer is any cash back offer that you're able to redeem for cash rewards in the Ibotta app. This includes in-store offers from retailer galleries, as well as completing purchases from online retailers. 

The only offers that will not count towards a bonus are "Any Receipt" and "Any Brand" offers. Please note, Online Shopping offers often have pending periods as well. If you use an Online Shopping offer, you won't earn progress towards your available bonus until the pending period is complete and you receive the cash back from this offer. 

I hope this helps clarify! Please take a look at this helpful section from our Help Center that has several articles to help you learn more:

https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008385220-What-is-a-Bonus-

Thanks!

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Pasquanl 

There is no way to see a list of offers that have counted towards each bonus.

You have to do this yourself.

1) Look at the bonus details:  It says it excludes all offers before 9 AM ET on 11/12.

2) Then figure out how many offers you have completed since then.

• Look at all your ibottta messages on or after the begin date.   Since something dated 11/12 could be for a purchase on a prior day, you have to look at the receipt.  You will have to repeat this as often as necessary until you find the first receipt dated on or after 9 AM 11/12. 
  • Then for each qualifying receipt, add the number of offers. 

(Just remember that the ANY BRAND, ANY ITEM,  etc do not count as offers.   And if you purchase three of the same offer one receipt, it only counts as one.)

LOCATING ibotta Redemption Details

You can locate the ibotta messages for your receipts three ways.

1) The bell in upper right corner of home screen.  I do not typically use this one because it includes a lot more garbage than just redemptions.   As such it is harder to leaf thru them all.

2) ACCOUNT. YOUR EARNIGNS. 

3) Check your 'Account Credited' emails from ibotta

HOW TO VIEW SUBMITTED RECEIPT

ACCOUNT.  YOUR EARNINGS.

(pick receipt you are interested in).   NEED HELP? CONTACT IBOTTA CARE

VIEW RECEIPT

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Pasquanl
Shopper

Thanks.
Thats what I wanted to know. 
but I had to know what Ibotta defined as an “offer” which has been explained. But a nice feature would be to see the list of offers that count toward a bonus in progress. 🤷‍♀️