cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus question

Christie2
Rewards Guide

I made several purchases today.  The rebate money has been credited to my account but the amount spent and number of deals has not been credited toward my bonuses.  This usually updates at the same time. Will it still update? Has this happened to anyone else?

Tags (2)
3 Replies

Re: Bonus question

What-Shot
Super Saver

In my experience, there can be a bit of lag on those numbers. I would keep my eye on it, but I wouldn't be alarmed unless it did not correct itself overnight. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

What-Shot
Super Saver

PS Sometimes quirks such as you described are corrected by doing a simple "clear cache" of the app. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

My experience is that sometimes Customer Support will simply credit the money and you don't get credit towards the bonus.

When I submit a request, I always tell them I want credit for the bonuses and I attach screenshots of each bonus.

Either Customer Support does not have the tools to do this correctly or they take a short-cut and simply post a credit to the account.  I prefer they do it right and give us, the customer, everything we should get if the receipt had gone through correctly.