cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus reversed

Abornick
Shopper

My Jack o lantern bonus was reversed on 11/18.  I had a couple Walmart transactions reversed at the same time.  However, they weren't for a particular item.  My Walmart account is attached to my Ibotta account so I don't submit receipts for credit.  So how could a purchase not be valid?  The other crappy part is that it now says my bonus is 97% complete so I obviously would have purchased one more qualifying item to get a $10 bonus if I had known.

5 Replies

Re: Bonus reversed

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Abornick 

Did you return any of the items from thes WM receipts?

Perhaps it was an online purchase and they determined that the item did not qualify for that category.

I am not sure what you mean that WM transactions were reversed but were not for particular items.  Please explain what that means.  I am not sure how a transaction can be reversed that has nothing to do with particular item(s).

Have you looked at your account activity (from home screen, the bell in the upper right of screen) to see if that gives you further details.  Reversals usually show up there.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Abornick
Shopper

I don't know what this could have been for or why it was reversed.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Abornick 

It looks like it is a % discount from an online transaction that either did not end up qualifying or was returned.  You could look back through your activity history and see what it may attach to.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Abornick
Shopper

I asked for what specific items didn't qualify for credit and I finally got a response.  They sent me 2 item descriptions that I never purchased with a specific date of purchase from Walmart.  I replied back and was able to send screenshots of the items I actually did purchase.  Stay tuned...I would encourage everyone who is having problems with getting credit at Walmart to keep asking questions.  It's the only way to get the issue with Walmart resolved.

BrendaJones123
Deal Sharer

Abornick.  I am experiencing offer reversals and such for same reason my Ibotta and Walmart linked. I have not returned one item I have received any rebates for but I have had problems with Walmart overcharging my visa/EBT for items that were included when I placed order then cancelled by Walmart and not included in my items I picked up but the amounts billed to my payment methods did not adjust to what I ended up with. I had this happen in 3 straight purchases and had to monitor what my accounts paid out blah blah and then keep contacting Walmart then money that should have been repaid to visa they sent to EBT. When I contacted support again (this call lasted over 3 hours no exaggeration) I was told I got my refund when I said hey not my problem you reimbursed the wrong payment method these overcharges are for non food items I want my visa repaid what part of poor don't you get when I get EBT. Then the girl goes I can give you A $10 promo code so I was thinking okay for my 15 hours spent with these jack offs. No that was to be for payment and my visa not reimbursed. I went h€££ no I have to spend more money just to redeem that promo code either $5.99 shipping or $25 above that promo to not pay $5.99 I want what I should have already received my $10.06 back to my visa. She went I am sorry you accepted my promo offer the matter is closed. I went h€££ no so when after 3.5 hours a worker told me my visa would receive the $10.06. well that worker went to purchases to changed items as refunded to the amount reimbursed to my visa for overcharges. Now I am getting reversal issues. I wish I could say that that was the only purchases that Walmart has changed to fit their accounting needs. How Walmart is able to legally do such accounting practices is beyond me. Oh yeah I know Walmart doesn't provide customer with any sort of purchase documents with their purchase such as printed purchase invoice or purchase invoice pdf. #WalmartClassAction 

BrendaJonesInsider
0 Likes