How do I get the bonus

$10.00 February Funds

Thank you for your help

Tags (1)
1 Reply

Re: Bonus

What-Shot
Super Saver

Not everyone gets the same bonuses. If you did not receive it, you cannot request it. Are you new to ibotta? 

New ibotta users typically have standard introductory bonuses. Do you know where to locate your bonuses? If not, click the "earn more" button at the bottom of the screen on the homepage of the app. 

When I was new, I had to complete the introductory bonuses before the standard/regular bonuses start to appear. 

For example, every month there is a monthly-level bonus. Level-1, Level-2 ,etc.  MidWeek Money Maker is a regular bonus that (if/when it is available) it pops up on Monday mornings and expires Wednesday night. Weekend Warrior is another regular bonus that (if/when it is available) it pops up on Thursday mornings and expires Sunday night.

Then there are special/occasional bonuses that are the most fun (such as Feburary Funds). Some people get good ones, others get mediocre ones....while yet some people don't get one at all. It seems to be random, but ibotta probably has some algorithm running. 

I hope you find this helpful! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~