cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Bonuses and Target delay

phillyman
Saver

I have 3 offers to go for the $5 Weekend Warrior Bonus which ends today.

If I go to Target and buy items associated with 3 offers, will I still get a WWB even though it usually takes 2-3 days for my offers to appear in my account? My Target account is linked by the way.

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Bonuses and Target delay

cjwoody
Super Saver

@phillyman  Yes, the bonus will push through along with those regular offers so long as you buy and submit before the WW ends.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

cjwoody
Super Saver

@phillyman  Yes, the bonus will push through along with those regular offers so long as you buy and submit before the WW ends.

Solved! Go to solution

Tetelestai
Deal Sharer

They do apply to the earning period they were purchased ... my concern is more as to whether they will be credited properly. I just put in a Target pickup with 11 offers and a Walmart pickup with 4, which is what I need in total to complete the Sunshine bonus & weekend bonus. Hoping it doesn't turn into a headache to get credited for everything! 🥴

Solved! Go to solution

phillyman
Saver

@Tetelestai Best of luck! 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tetelestai 

Odds are probably not in your favor.  If I go to the store with 15 offers chosen, I will find around 11 to 13 on average.  And remember that substitutions do not count.  But good luck though.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes