cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonuses promised today.

Glammy

Anyone seeing the bonus(es) promised today as yet?

8 Replies

Re: Bonuses promised today.

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Nothing yet but I've had offers show up well into the day in the psst, so fingers crossed! 

Dana
Deal Expert

Bonuses don't show up until 9am eastern time by me.

Re: Bonuses promised today- Two posted after 9 am

Glammy

Okay 2 bonuses posted:      
- Weekend Warrior: $5/15 rebates 3 days 
- Cold Hard Cash: $10/36 rebates 2 weeks.    
The bright spot is that the Weekend Warrior Rebates will also count for the Cold Hard Cash Bonus so once I earn the 1st, I’ll be halfway to the 2nd. That makes it doable!  
Off to the races, good luck to me! 

Re: Bonuses promised today- Two posted after 9 am

LindaH
Shopper

Why are the amounts different? My cold cash is  $10/20 and my  weekend is $5/10?? Will try and stack!

Reillysmom523
Deal Sharer

Mine are up, $5/15 and $10/36. I know that one will count towards the others but wow... thats still a ton of shopping to do in less than two weeks! I usually try and do most of my shopping in bulk during weekly trips and thats going to make these bonuses a little harder since its not two full weeks, I suppose I can do a little extra shopping if I had to, ya know just for the bonuses LOL.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

At least they now include the Any Rebates.  I hope Ibotta adds some more Any rebates soon.  I only have eight Any rebates (under Walmart) and most of them are so specific that I will never get them (Flavored  v o d k a??)

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

The bonus credit for any item/brand is really helpful.  I got two this morning with my Walmart Pickup; Any Item and Any Brand Wet Dog Food.

Pepperbrat
Deal Sharer

my weekend warrior is only $1 for 10. 😥