cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonuses

SweetT
Deal Sharer

Will Amazon purchases count towards the online  bonus? Or are they no longer giving you credit for shopping at Amazon? Does anyone know this answer? Thanks in advance ☺ 

0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: Bonuses

Dana
Deal Expert

Yes if you make a qualifying purchase in one of the amazon categories they will count when it goes through.

SweetT
Deal Sharer

so only for the categories that they have listed now. Thank you.  Before they counted all Amazon purchases.  It didn't count my purchase.  That is why I was asking.  

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

Yup only whats listed they took everything off when the pandemic started. When it's over maybe they will put it back on. You're welcome

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@ScottyS 

Wrong folder.  Belongs in bonouses.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

TrooperCamera
Deal Sharer

There are very specific categories that pay out which sucks because shoes used to be one and I have to replace my husbands shoes every two months and that was almost a guaranteed bonus

SweetT
Deal Sharer

I understand my husband shops on Amazon regularly that's why I was asking. I used to earn decent money from it then it just stopped.  I'm rethinking our shopping habits.  Lol

0 Likes

SweetT
Deal Sharer

Sorry!

0 Likes

TrooperCamera
Deal Sharer

I get it, I really hope they bring back the shoe and clothing bonus.

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I have tried shoes.com several times.  I believe it is owned by Walmart, but it is available through the Chrome Extension with a 5% rebate.  I just placed an order yesterday, but I haven't gotten the shoes or the Ibotta rebate yet.  Hopefully, it won't take too long.

0 Likes