cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonuses

Noodles128
Core Shopper

Proud of myself. This weekend I completed the weekend wonderland bonus, the first 2 online shopping bonuses and my December level 1. I have 5 offers left to complete the make it rein and 5 offers left to complete the final online shopping bonus. Woohoo

9 Replies

Re: Bonuses

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Someone is going to have a Merry Christmas with all those Online orders!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128  and did you get a mid week offer today?  

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 lol it's mostly those walgreen orders I've been placing for random items like a si gke candy bar sometimes haha. I sometimes do 3 orders in a day to pick up later but the one Walgreens by me has been just canceling all my orders because the online inventory doesn't match the store. My regular goto Walgreens always has my stuff. @FelskyNY Oh wow just saw the mid week bonus. Thanks. It's 12 offers for $5.00. Must have just appeared I checked an hour ago and it wasn't there. I have 6 offers more to go for the make it reign so might as well just go for the 12. Also just have 5 more online orders to place to the get the last online bonus. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Noodles128  and you also have your December Level 1 or 2 (whatever you are up to) - so it's a vortex that just keeps **bleep** you in like a whirlpool.

0 Likes

Noodles128
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY finished level 1. Level 2 is 35 for $1.00 Oh yes definitely as soon as I think im done Ibotta dangles a carrot in front of my face and I gotta keep going lol. 

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@Noodles128 @FelskyNY I understand. I need 11 offers to finish level 2 and then got midweek bonus  and need 18 to complete that one, so I made my list tonight. I guess I am going shopping again tomorrow after work.

0 Likes

Msjem00
Deal Sharer

Anyone notice that Walgreens online isnt showing anymore on ibotta?

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Yes.  Walgreens Online disappeared late yesterday afternoon or evening.

I just checked the Chrome Extension and Walgreens.com now says it is active, but there is 0% returned.  I don't know if this means it still counts towards the bonuses or not.  Never seen it say 0%.

0 Likes

Autumn89
Shopper

Yeah, such a bummer. I got two of my online offers through Walgreens online yesterday and boom today it's gone. 

0 Likes