cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonuses

sjginva
Rewards Hunter

How do you know what to buy on the bonuses? I see buy 10 items and get X amount of money.  But nothing is every listed what to buy.

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Bonuses

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@sjginva 

When you have a bonus such as the WWB 5/15. You will accumulate credit for this bonus as you make purchases from the items you have in your shopping gallery from the desired retailers.

Screenshot_20211111-080040_Ibotta.jpg

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes

sjginva
Rewards Hunter

where is it listed to buy certain items?  is it just luck I just so happen to buy the mystery item?

0 Likes

DanyelN
Skilled Saver

You can buy any normal Ibotta Offer and it will count.  There are no mystery items and no specific items to buy for your standard $/offers Ibotta bonuses.  There are brand specific bonuses that will tell you what to buy.  But for the Standard Ibotta bonus any offer you see available in any Ibotta store will count toward that bonus.

0 Likes

hazel2020
Deal Sharer

To get the bonuses you can purchase what’s saved on your account for example if you do the thanksgiving stuff from Walmart and let’s say you do the turkey that’s 1 item of the 10 

let’s say you do

turkey ,the coke,and the corn bread that’s 3 out of the 10 

yes you can purchase all 3 items on the same receipt/order 

and yes you can do different retailers 

Please read all the exclusions to make sure you do it right .for an example it might exclude or say any items not included. .let’s say you got 75 cents off any rice that doesn’t count towards the bonus 

.if you have any more questions please leave a comment I tried my best to explain I hope this helps some 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@hazel2020 

ANY BRAND and ANY RECEIPT  offers now qualify on most bonuses.  But product bonuses (50 cent bonus when you complete a snickers offer two times) do not.

always check bonus terms to see whether ANY offers are excluded, but lately they are always included.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes