cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bookworm Bonus

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@amyinoh 

I just feel all awful saying this, but I have $10/33 offers, allowing multiples.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Bull  💩 ! 😆 

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Update Instead of chasing bonuses, I m taking advantage of the FAO, rebates on items I need& today I got my $25 GC earned from SB& $25 GC from Fetch

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

The only thing worse than my sarcasm not landing is when there was no sarcasm intended, but it was read into it.   I for real was not rubbing it in.  

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean

@Rickibotta 

So which multiple offers are you going to take advantage of? Anything you can stack with the free candies at Kroger?

https://thekrazycouponlady.com/2022/08/05/nestle-butterfinger-minis-moneymaker-at-kroger

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I know it you missed my  laughing emoji… I was being sarcastic

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Sorry.  No, I saw that.  I meant I didn't want Amy misunderstanding....lol

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

ICYMI, I posted the Butterfinger deal on Tuesday.  I have bought 4 every day and they were crediting automatically  I also bought 4 Crunch ones on Tuesday, but they are still pending.

Assuming it goes through, since Tuesday I have bought 16 bags as an $11.36 moneymaker  (12 Butterfinger  +  4 Crunch).  That is enough to give out to two bars to 144 trick-or-treaters, making $11.36 to boot.

• The deal appears to be expired now.  I checked early this morning and it was there, and I thought about going early to lock them in, but I did not and I missed out.   EDIT (8/5/22 @ 3:30 PM):  It looks like it is back now, but is only 200SB instead of 900SB
  • I did not have any additional stackables
0 Likes

Dean

@Rickibotta 

I don’t have a Kroger nearby so I just skim the deals. If I had the multiples counting to the bonus, I would be stocking up on tea and cereal.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Dean 

I wish the candy deal was ibotta.  Would have been nice to have 16 offers progress while moneymaker.

0 Likes